Installing Adobe Acrobat Reader
Before you download and install this software, locate your course from the Course Login page to confirm that your course requires this software.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
You must have Acrobat Reader installed before you can open files that have been saved as PDF (Portable Document Format). If your required course readings include links PDF articles, you will need to install this free plug-in on your computer before you can access those files.
Do you already have Acrobat Reader installed on your machine? Use this link to see if you can open a PDF file: PDF TEST
If you were not able to open the test file, you need to install Adobe Reader:
- 1. Go to the Acrobat Reader download page:
- 2. Confirm that the operating system Adobe has detected is the one you are using.
- 3. Deslect the "Yes, install McAfee Security Scan Plus" check-box.
- 4. Click the Download now button to begin the download process.
- 5. Follow Adobe's installation recommendations.
- 6. Once the download/install process is complete, retry the PDF TEST to confirm that you can open and read PDF files.